May 28, 2015 by Leave a Comment
Come be the King of Oakland Valley Speedway on June 6th and get yourself ready to become Northeast King of Karting when the series makes their appearance the following weekend, June 13th
January 22, 2015 by 4 Comments
We are pleased to announce our 2015 racing schedule, fees and times.
April 18th - Opening Day Practice
April 25th - Opening Day Practice
May 9th - 2nd Points Race
May 16th - 3rd Points Race
May 22nd - 24th - CLOSED WEEKEND - Happy Memorial Day
May 30th - 4th Points Race
May 31st - please visit Lebanon Valley for the NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES
June 6th - 5th Points Race
June 13th - NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES & Slingshot Empire Tour Series
June 20th - 6th Points Race
June 27th - 7th Points Race
July 3rd - 5th - CLOSED WEEKEND - Happy 4th of July
July 10th - please visit Dodge City Raceway for the NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES
July 11th - 8th Points Race
July 18th - 9th Points Race
July 25th - OVS CLOSED - please visit Turkey Trot Raceway for the NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES
August 1st - OVS CLOSED - please visit Turkey Trot Raceway for the 3rd Annual Adirondack Nationals
August 8th - 10th Points Race
August 22nd - 11th Points Race
August 28th - please visit Caroga Creek Speedway for the NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES
September 4th - 6th - CLOSED WEEKEND - Happy Labor Day
September 12th - 12th Points Race
September 19th - 13th Points Race
September 26th - 27th - AMA VINTAGE NATIONAL presented by Tri-State Motorcycle Club - no karts or slingshots
October 3rd - 14th Points Race
October 16th - 18th - NOVEMBERFEST in October
October 23rd - 25th - NOVEMBERFEST make up date
We will be racing karts, slingshots, motorcycles and quads during all Saturday Night Point Races.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Any weekends that have nothing scheduled will be reserved for Rain Outs as well as track rentals or special events. When the schedule states CLOSED WEEKEND, no events will be rescheduled for those dates.We will be opening the gates at 12:00 pm and practice will be scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm, racing to tentatively start by 5:00 pm.
*** New for 2015 - DISCOUNTED PIT PASS PRICES ***Pit Passes - $10.00 Non-racing Children 10 & under - $5.00 Children 3 & under - FREE ALL people entering the facility will need to have a pit pass Kart/Slingshot Entry Fees: $25.00 for non-money classes $30.00 for money classes Kart/Slingshot money classes receive $10 per entry into the prize purse Motorcycle/Quad Entry Fees: $25.00 for non-money classes $40.00 for money classes Motorcycle/Quad money classes to receive 50% of entry fee 2015 Schedule is as Follows
STAY TUNED FOR ADDITIONAL DATES FOR THE NORTHEAST KING OF KARTING SERIES
December 14, 2014 by 2 Comments
-Hello Racers, Hope this note finds all of you in good health and spirit and we hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. We want to touch base with all of you about the 2015 Race Season, and the 2013 End of the Year Awards. The awards for the 2014 season will be given out on opening day at the track before the start of the 2015 racing season. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call John Sr. (203-948-1945) and he will be more than happy to discuss any of your concerns or questions. The schedule for the 2015 race season is not complete yet but it will be soon. We can tell you a little about what is on the agenda for the new year.
- Weather permitting, we hope to open by the 3rd Saturday in April, but as we all know April showers bring May flowers.
- All races will be held on either the 1st and 3rd or the 2nd and 4th Saturday every month throughout the race season. All open Saturdays will be used for rain outs, special events, track rentals, etc.
- A new tire rule will be going into effect for the 2015 season. All Burris Slick Dirt compounds may be sued in all of the stock flat head classes (22s, 33s, 44s, or 55s). Vega and Burris Tires may be used in the Clone, Animal, 2 cycle and all Open Classes.
- We are currently working a new website that will be more user friendly so hopefully we will be able to post more race pictures, weekly race results, race reports and new letters during the racing season.
- We are also working on mass text messaging to everyone who would like to be contacted in case of a last minute cancellation or changes on race day. If you are interested please email or contact Denise with your cell phone number. She can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 203-241-5741.
October 13, 2014 by Leave a Comment
Summer Point Results - all people listed are eligible for awards Junior 1
- Brycen Krom
- Jesse Pruchnic
- Josh Gower
- Derek Salerno
- Anthony Wood
- Pat Hayes
- Jordan Lawrence
- Cliff Brickhouse
- Kevin Morgan